In order to provide the utmost security to credit card and debit card holders worldwide, Vietnamese banking policy requires the submission of three items in order to process credit card or debit card payments made to Vietnam-based online retailers. These three required items are:
- a completed order form
- a copy of the front and back of the credit card used to make the purchase
- a copy of the passport or photo ID of the credit card holder
These are requested to protect both customers and retailers from credit and debit card fraud.
As the Vietnamese banking system continues to develop, we hope to offer our customers a more seamless online payment process in the near future. Until then, we apologize for any inconvenience and trust that the quality of our products and excellent service to our customers far outweigh the slightly unusual payment process.
We currently accept credit and debit card payments (Visa, Master card, and JCB only) submitted via fax.
Please follow the steps below to ensure your order is submitted with payment properly.
- Print and complete your order form. (Some fields will have been completed for you. Please complete all blank fields to ensure your order is processed correctly. This includes, as requested by Vietnamese banking policy, signing your name three times.)
- Make a copy of the front and back of your credit or debit card.
- Make a copy of your ID or passport.
- Fax the completed order form, a copy (front and back) of the credit or debit card you are using for the purchase, and a copy of your photo ID or passport to +84-8-3827-7533. It is your responsibility to ensure faxes to T&V are legible and complete.
We will notify you by email once we have received your order form, the copy of your credit or debit card, and the copy of your ID or passport.